The Fredonia Hill Student Ministry will be heading back to Camp Zephyr this summer, June 27th through July 1st!
It is our desire that camp would be a place where students would have a moment with Jesus Christ that would change their life. But we don’t want it to stop there! We hope this moment propels them into mission beyond the campground into their home, schools, and places of recreation.
Camp Zephyr is intentional about evangelism. Students will clearly hear the gospel and teens will be given an opportunity to profess Christ as their Lord and Savior. There will be breakout sessions to help students maintain and grow in their relationship with Christ and small group experiences to promote discussion, prayer, fellowship, and encouragement.
And... since it's Student Camp, of course there will be a schedule FULL of activities! You can expect crazy rec times, a Silent Disco party, Nerd Prom Night, and volleyball, basketball, and dodgeball tournaments!
DATES: Monday, June 27th - Friday, July 1st
COST: $300 ($50 minimum deposit required at registration)
** Multiple student discounts and scholarships are available. To apply for a full or half scholarship, please email Nathan Dutton here.
- Click on the LINK below to go to the online registration page. When you get to the Login page click on the button that says, "Create New Account."
- The first screen is where you set-up your username and password. Keep the username and password in a secure place and use it whenever you wish to return to update information.
- Once you have entered and confirmed the information, click NEXT and you will be taken through each screen in the registration process.
- You must enter in a Group Hold ID to connect with the church you are attending with. This code is FHC.
- If you are registering more than one person you will complete the registration for the first person and then click on "Add Camper"
- When you have entered all the registration(s) you can complete your registration(s) by clicking View Dashboard. Review the information and click the Logout button located in the Quick Access section.