There are many important components to the Christian life and among those is the study of God's Word. There is a need and deep desire in us to know God more through His Word. Time spent together wrestling with Scripture is healthy and necessary to our growth both individually and communally. Seeing the need for this, Fredonia Hill is ready to move into Phase Four of our COVID-19 plan.
Starting November 22nd, we will be transitioning back to one worship service at 11am. Childcare will be available for babies - kindergarten. A live stream will be available for members who are at-risk.
Ushers will be in the worship center to assist with seating and maintaining social distancing. Please maintain at least 6ft (3 empty chairs) between groups. Staff, contractors, and volunteers of Fredonia Hill will be required to wear masks and attendees are encouraged as well.
We are bringing back Sunday School on December 6th at 10am. Children and students will also have Sunday School classes based on ages. Community Groups will continue to meet throughout the week to help meet the need for biblical community and friendships in the Church.
Childcare has expanded to include Sunday School for children of all ages.
- All families are encouraged to enter though the FLC downstairs.
- Babies through 4 years old will be in the nursery area on the first floor of the FLC. Families should enter downstairs and check in at the nursery.
- Kindergarten through 5th grade will meet upstairs in Kidville.
- To speed up check-in, and prevent congestion in halls, please keep the number of parents at check in and pick up to a minimum.
- Children in 1st - 5th grades should be picked up at Kidville after Sunday School and attend worship with their families. 3 yrs - Kindergarten will be picked up in Kidville after morning worship. Babies - 2 yrs will be picked up in the nursery.
The adjusted school schedule for SFA means students will be gone the entire month of December so REVIVE will begin to meet at 10am in January 10th in rooms A105 and A104. Please see the university ministry website for more information about scheduling, Life Groups, and upcoming events.