Field Day is for all families! Come out for games, devotionals, food, a bonfire... we've got it all!
Register Your family
what to bring
Let us know you are coming by registering today!
10:00am | Registration
Families will be assigned to a team and receive competition gear.
10:30 | Orientation & Group Photo
10:45 | Games Begin
12:00pm | Lunch & Devotion
12:45 | Individual Competitions
2:00 | Group Games
3:30 | Snack & Devotion
4:00 | O.M.C.
(Organized Mass Chaos)
5:00 | Dinner
Teams will receive Bible Storytelling assignments.
6:00 | Devotion & Dinner
6:30 | Bonfire & S’mores
Teams will present their Bible Stories.
7:30 | Christian Outdoor movie
9:00 | Dismiss
1. Each family will be assigned to a team
color when they register.
2. Points will be awarded during group games,
individual games, fishing, and Bible Storytelling.
3. Two trophies will be awarded on Sunday, June 27th:
· Team Award - the color team that accumulates the most points during the day.
· Family Spirit Award - the family that is “all in”
4. Children must be supervised at all times.
This event is being hosted by members of the church. Please register for the location and directions.