FH Kids provides a safe and loving environment for children to encounter the Lord. We take safety seriously and we do everything possible to make it a safe place for your family. Since we believe parents are God’s chosen primary faith trainers for their children, we will partner with you to help equip you to lead your children to grow in their faith. Our FH Kids staff is here to serve you!
- Childcare will be provided for babies to 4 year olds during each worship service.
- Families will enter through the portico.
- All children, parents, and volunteers will complete a wellness questionnaire and temperature check before entering ministry areas.
- Check-in will be in the Welcome Center. Volunteers will check families in and security stickers will be issued. Please keep your sticker for pick up.
- 2’s-4’s: All supplies and snacks will be provided by FHBC. Do not bring diaper bags, cups, snacks, etc. unless previously discussed with the Children’s Ministry Director.
- Babies -1’s: Diaper bags and supplies can be checked in at Kidville.
- If you see your sticker’s code on the screen during service, please send one parent to your child’s ministry area.
- Please pick up your child at the same location as drop off.
Fredonia Hill Baptist Academy was established in 1972 to offer the community a top quality Christian preparatory school with the goal of producing students prepared to be successful in school and in life. The academy started with just fifty students and today they offer classes for three year olds through 8th grade. "Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith, and purity, show yourselves an example of those who believe." 2 Timothy 4:12 For tuition and registration information, go to the academy website.